Thayers Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel Facial Mist is formulated with certified organic Witch Hazel and Aloe Vera. Made with 98% Natural Origin Ingredients.
- Nourishes, balances and hydrates the skin
- Brings about a natural glow
- Super-fine misting delivery system for easy on the go application
- Formulated for all skin types
- Formulated with Thayers proprietary blend of certified organic Witch Hazel and Aloe Vera.
- Witch Hazel tannins are mild antioxidants that are known to soothe the skin.
- Aloe Vera is known to keep skin hydrated.
- Rose Water is known to tighten pores and control oil production.
- Made in USA of US and/or Imported Ingredients.
- Vegan Formula: No animal derived ingredients.
- The carefully selected, naturally sourced ingredients in this product have undergone limited processing. Variations in color, clarity, etc. can be expected from lot to lot due to use of naturally occurring ingredients.
- What are natural origin ingredients? Thayers only considers an ingredient to be of natural origin if it is unchanged from its natural state or has undergone processing, but retains greater than 50% of its molecular structure from its original natural source.
- 2% of the ingredients in Thayers Rose Petal Facial Mist are not natural in origin in order to ensure its sensoriality and preservation
How to use :
Apply by misting to cleanse, soften, refresh and moisturize skin. Use anytime throughout the day as a softening refresher.
Purified Water, Glycerin, Certified Organic Witch Hazel Extract Blend (Hamamelis Virginiana Extract (Witch Hazel*), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Filet of Aloe Vera*)), Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Water, Natural Fragrance, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide
* Denotes Certified Organic Ingredients
The carefully selected, naturally sourced ingredients in this product may have undergone limited processing. Variations in color, clarity, etc. can be expected from lot to lot due to our use of naturally occurring ingredients.